29.6.09

head and shoulders

http://threeminds.organic.com/images/threeminds/2007/10/02/radiohead.jpg
when i moved to my new flat i was very happy
but when i worked out the whispering voices
that i can hear when i put my head under the water in the bath
belonged to dead people i wasn't happy any longer
particularity because i realized
every time I put my head under the water
when i had a bath the voices were slightly louder
then the time before
i tried not putting my head under the water when i had a bath
but every fucking time curiosity got the better of me and
I had to try it just for a second just to check and of course
even just half a second of that sort of thing would bother anyone
I keep asking the landlord to put a shower in but he prevaricates
and says things like what do you want a shower for
that's a lovely old bath that's an antique that is look at it
its Victorian you pay top dollar for one of
those at the reclamation yard.

its alright for him he hasn't got fucking dead people talking to him every time he washes his hair
(radiohead - scotch mist)